Monday, October 30, 2017

Chapter 33

Staci makes a clay chair and I set it by the fridge. We FINALLY have somewhere besides the tub to sit LOL. 


I don't think this is how you do it Staci.

She made a useless toybox. Meh, sell it. 

See, a seat. Thank goodness. 

Let me tell you how freaking tired I am of these stupid freaking hexagons!

This caught me by surprise. It's her adult birthday already!

Staci literally does nothing but paint and sculpt all day. She is tragically boring.

That's cute.  Sell it. 

Kind of scary. Sell it. 

Le sigh. This kitchen is a nightmare. 


Staci is like bestfriends with the fairy that creeped her out her first day. Yeah they talk every single day. I should also say I got bored with the same sims so I took it upon myself to edit some of the towns people. 

Look at this tragic kitchen. My goodness.

Who are you playing water balloon fighting with Staci? 

Now you are playing with someone. Serious question though.. would it be weird to play water balloon fighting in the rain? Like doesn't that just defeat the purpose?

What a kind man. Now if you could clean the house and get Staci pregnant that would be awesome. 

Fairy mans face is one of disgust .. Why may you ask?

That's why. That is so gross. I almost threw up.

Fairy man takes food out of our fridge and sits on our only chair because he is not a gentleman.

Finally no ugly hexagons. 

Staci maxes her painting skill. 

Staci has a feast party and invites her only 2 friends, Cornelia and Fairy man.

She plays some guitar for her guest but neither one of them care. 

How come a cat always just walks in the house whenever Cornelia is around?  Don't you tear anything up demons right hand.

Staci party ended and she was stir crazy and needed some time away so I send her to the spa for a facial. 

She then wants to eat out so we head to the bistro. 

Oooh a witch in our mist. 

Staci wanted to meet a vampire so I edit a townie into a vamp and I fall in love with her. Like holy moly she is so cute!

Staci gets home finally. Her and the vampire, Molly, did not get along very well. How is she not fat yet because she is cooking AGAIN.

I love her. 

Seriously, they talk all the time. 

I edited her too. 

I told you guys. This is all she does. 



I have never done the grass before so when Staci wished for it I was so excited. 

Molly, (vamp woman) invited Staci to a party.

I cannot remember if she went but she finally cleaned out her fridge. 

Cornelia calls often too. I think it's sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment