Monday, October 9, 2017

Update 11

She is still at this womans house! It's been hours since the party ended.

Though this is pretty cool and amazingly beautiful!

Wrong kind of supernatural Staci!

OH my gosh! Now you are tagging her house. What in tarnation.
S - Not so loud Chey! They might wake up. I'm a REBEL! remember?
*faints*

Staci levels up her rebel-ness.. Where did my boring sweet, innocent girl go? *Cries*

That is the worst tag in the world..
S - I'm not listening to you, I am enjoying the fire. 
You heard me..

S -I'M NOT LISTENING TO YOU!
Touche

She stays until morning and steals some breakfast while she is at it. I cannot believe her. 

First day of class, awh look at all the freshmeat. 

Since she is only taking 6 credits for 1 term, her day ends at 10am. Lucky. 

Her fun bar was low so she decided to study.. How. Is. That. Fun.
S - *Ignores me*

Second day in college and she is getting invited to her second party. She was always miss popular. 

Because shes a Rebel, she tags her class building. 

Then charmingly greets this lady to talk about law and order. The Irony. 

She spots her super handsome friend and makes silly faces at him before leaving to go pick some apples. 


She meets up with bae but he heard about her hot friend and is a little stand offish.

T - NO! Why don't you go hold hands with your 'handsome' friend.
S - Oh babe, don't be like that. 
T - *Mockingly* Oh baby, dont be like that. *Middle finger*

Well then.. Since her boy toy is being rude she decides to study before heading off to class. 

Boring class is boring so Staci falls asleep and the teacher looks triggered. 

How?
S - Magic duh!
*Eye roll*

Right after class ended, some dude turned into a werewolf. 
I told you not to take the late class.
S - For the love of god SHUT UP.

Eh, no thank you. This was to much work last time. 

Staci plays some guitar to pass the time at the party but no one cares so she stops pretty quick. Apparently she is only playing because she wants to be notice. cough attentionwhore cough
S - *Middle finger*

Staci then grabs a rabbit snack to cure her hunger.

Heck yeah!

NOO, my hopes.. My dreams!


Due to crippling depression, over her handsome friend being taken,  Staci drinks her sorrow away.

100 dollars.. to get smashed? Priceless. 

T hears through the grapevine that mr. handsome is taken so now he is back on board. *Gags*

The minute Staci walks away though he goes right back to flirting with Miss Big Nose. 

Staci is unbothered though because she just put some peppermint on some hotdogs. EW

Staci wanted to throw a party and I'm all for it so we will have a kegger. 

Is it at least yummy?
S - My pallet is to advance for you to understand!
If you think so hunnie. 

I guess I was stressing Staci out so she decided to woohoo her enemy. On that note I'm gonna leave this chapter as is. See yall next time.!

No comments:

Post a Comment