Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Update 35

Staci continues with her art.  She hasn't made anything new in a while but she seems to love it. 

Another ice sculpture. I wanted to do bonehilda but it wouldn't let me.

Speaking of bonehilda, get to work woman!

Since she needs to do this ice sculpture she goes over to the neighbors house and meets Stiles.

I was so very surprise she rolled this. This is a first, at least this lifetime. 

She gets her sculpture done 

and even gets a skill challenge done. 

<3

😂😂😂😂😂😂 So sexy.

Staci goes to deliver the sculpture and gets NO MONEY. I was promised money!




This has nothing to do with Staci, she doesn't even know these people, but I made over Bambi (the green one) and I have been watching her life since she was teenager. I adore her so much.

Staci sends a woohooty text to Stiles, he rejects her. LOL she has the worst luck.  

Lilanna finally got to build her snowman. Poor woman.

Oooh. I love sim faces. They are the greatest. 

This face is all because she broke the sink. 

Staci goes to her party and was still with Stiles so he tagged along. Staci had the want to woohoo in an igloo so she gets busy. 



The party was at Malcolm Goth house and Staci was really stinky and just took a shower in their tub. I've never seen a sim do that before. 

They finally kick her out and she is starving. Instead of going home what does she do?

Feed a cat

Ice skate

Sit at a table

Cry over Stiles dying. RIP

Making another igloo

and finally thinking about food. 

That food thought made her go home to make some pie. She has eaten nothing but pumpkin pie for days now. 



Staci learns the recipe to cookies the heads out to do who knows. Surely not me. 



Oh yeah, thats right. She went to learn the writing skill. 

Lol, I think I called him Malcolm..

Staci started rolling a lot of wishes out of no where, (her wishes had slowed to a crawl) Then she goes all cross eyed and I know what is about to happen. 


Bye Staci! I love you and thank you for being the first founder of any challenge that I have completed.
Thank you guys for reading and witnessing someone finishing their very first challenge even though they have been playing since S1

No comments:

Post a Comment