Saturday, October 28, 2017

Update 31

I don't even remember what he was reading or working on but I know it was a recipe. 

Pasta was talking to some people and they were really bored with his conversation skills. He's a scientist, he doesn't have good social skills lol. 

Staci accepts this because it's easy with a big reward, my kind of opportunity. 

Pasta gardening skill is raising quickly! His plants don't judge his crappy social skills. 

Pasta actually got 2 tattoos and this is his second one. Seems like it would hurt to get it there. 

Uhm.. What are you doing?
"I made vegetarian chili and now I'm burning from the inside out."

Apparently you can't be friends with your maid or else you get a new one. Pastas bestie is no longer our maid and I don't know how I feel about it. 

Staci has become one of the most boring elders lol. She just likes to read and play chess. 

My babe died. Everyone I dropped a few tears. Rip my sweet baby cakes. 

"So like, we're going to get married right."
"Uhm, no thank you."

Staci did find the lady to tell her about cooking. 

Then out of nowhere  she just broke down in tears.. Did you know him lady?

Pasta is still hanging out with this lady ..

Of course Staci gets asked out on a date.

She shows up and hangs out with Malcolm but who cares about that, Malcolm owns an alien ship. 

Mid date, Staci takes a nap. Oh the joys of being an elder. 

Staci tries to get super flirty with Malcolm but he's' not about that life. 

He goes for an embrace though and that is pretty much it. 

Pasta got this message but his ltw is to reach level 9 in the science career so I leave him be.

Staci watches a little bug for a while before taking another nap.

Seriously, everyday he goes to work he gets a promotion. I am so proud. 

Pasta wanted to fix the dishwasher and clean the house. I am so glad someone wants to do it. The maid tries but Staci and Pasta make such a mess. How? Idk cause it's only 2 of them.

Before Pasta can finish cleaning he has his mature adult birthday..

One, of many, lovers of Staci died so she is 'heartbroken' again. Which really means she has a temporary personality changed. 


Pasta needs to gain some fishing skill and heads to the lake. 

He catches quite a bit of fish and gets his skill up to level 4 before he leaves. 

"I stopped painting to come here on this date, make it worth my time kay?"

"Like seriously. I am as good as whoever painted the Mona Lisa. I'm pretty much famous. I would've painted the Mona Lisa first if I had been alive then."
"Leonardo Di Vinci is his name and I doubt it."

I interrupt this update to bring you the best thing I have ever seen. EvilGenius is really this cats name. LOL

Staci and her date went to eat at a fancy restaurant. 

I don't know what happen to her date because she didn't come out with him.

Like I said, my game did some crazy things so Staci lost everything she did in uni except her degree. She got her nerd up high enough again to get a new trait so now her extra trait is Proper.

Of course Staci gets invited to another party and like I said, It wouldn't be a party unless someone died. 

When you're trying to die by yourself and someone steals your shine. 

3 deaths in one night. That is traumatic.

"Death is busy as shit today. Oh man I better stay out of his way"

"Maybe if I stay right behind him he won't notice me."

" I can fucking hear you Staci! I'm coming for you next."

Staci had to of course tweet this out because who wouldn't?

Staci wasn't to bothered about it she just wanted to talk about comic books in her fancy dress. 

We all know by now that Staci has no boundaries and doesn't leave this persons house after the party, she instead plays some computer game smh.

Ben.. This is not the same woman I saw you 'hand and hand' with in my notifications. You are just like you're father. 

Staci finally gets kicked out and instead of going home like a normal person she instead plays her guitar right outside their house. Stay Classy Staci. 

Oh my, She's back. Pasta must be desperate.

Staci moves around to the side of the house to mourn Malcolm. Which one? I don't know. 

Her royalty check makes her feel a little better now. 

After she little melt down she plays with a raccoon. Ew. 

Staci finally comes home. It was another close call with her starving to death.  Oh she finally got something she asked for and is using it!

This dishwasher is literally always broken.

Old lady gang.

One of the ghost possess the trash can for no reason.


Pasta only needs one more level before he completes his ltw and all we need is Staci to hold out.

Right after work Pasta invites that girl over. She is now apart of the old lady gang and she left pretty quickly. 

Staci gets all dressed up with nowhere to go so she heads to the movies. 

She gets home and is making herself something to eat when the worst thing ever happens.

She passes away and my heart breaks but also soaring because this means I am not on door 3!

I also find out that Staci is a beggar. Ew Staci. Stay Classsy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment