Saturday, October 14, 2017

Update 19

Staci gets a job offer because she maxxed Rebel. I accepted it.

How crappy would it be to come home from college and you have a stack of bills... Ha jk thats normal.

Girl.. She hasn't even done anything yet?

Now you can say something. <.<

Stacy comes to a pool party and even changes into swim wear but doesn't go outside because shes a vampire. 

Her hair color was bothering me because of her skin tone so I changed it. She is so cute. 

She really is pretty.

These two will make very pretty babies. 

What the hell.. 

Girllll.

Sure, even though she just tried to woohoo with some random chick she doesn't know.

Staci has a problem.. She doesn't know what personal space is so she stays at peoples houses WAY past when she should. I would say this is a vampire problem but she was doing it before.

Now you didn't care about your business classes while in school but you wanna care now. >.<

Staci still needs to complete that bet so I send her to the spa for a happy ending.

She had 200 dollars but the cheapest girl their was 400 and she didn't have that so she got kicked out. LOL


She did meet someone new!

My simself has married the same person twice now. 

Anyway back to Staci, she plays frisbee with her new friend and finds her friend unattractive.. First time for everything I guess. 


Staci heads to her first day at her new job and I love her uniform. I have never played this career before so this should be interesting. 

Can I just get one day that doesn't involve a freaking party.

Yay <3

Staci wants to invite Peter over but he is in university so it will take him a while to get here.


If you can't be out in the sun how come you can be by a window and not fry? Ea logic.

Staci needs to scan art for work so she gets to it. 

Staci has a taste for human blood now and doesn't want that cheap knock off so she hunts. Maybe I don't do it right or something because she never feeds from the people she hunts. She just rolls a wish to feed off them?



Like so.

Red is here!

As is Basil but the floor has eaten him.

They fairy frolic.

Stacy denies being a vampire but I'm like how?? You bit her.

Then Staci gets mad because the girl calls her a monster. BAahaha.

Staci makes nice nice with the hostess and completes a couple of charisma challenges.







No comments:

Post a Comment