Sunday, October 8, 2017

Update 7

'Bestie' died. Serves him right!

Staci heads to work but she hasn't gotten a raise in a while. 

Whyyy Chey.



You are taking advantage of a man that recently lost his wife! You are soo MESSY.

Staci goes to the fair after work and snowboards a little. 

I love these little signs. So much detail. 

This puppy is so cute!

Did you take that snow from the ground?
S - No.. 
Liar. 

She is getting really good and she is just tryna forget about her dead lover. 

Staci gets super hungry and I tell her to go eat but instead she goes to the bar. 

She finally goes to the snowcone machine and finds her favorite flavor. 

You've got to be kidding me ....

Staci finally gets to eat and redeem her tickets. 

Staci got the snow bear and it is so cute!

What is happening here? The grim snowman, baby crying in the snow, woman in labor... Like wow. This is a lot. 


No thank you..

I see why this man is so in love with Chey. 

This is really surprising. 

Staci looks so happy right now.

Stacis winter festival picture. 

Really Basil? LOL. 

Staci finishes her snowman from the other day. She doesn't have much time left..

Basil is flirting and woohooing with other woman but is still married. Basil is going nuts. 

Red is a blogger.. <3

Another raise! At least this time she was on time. LOL.

Staci gets busy tryna restore her love. 

While Staci is doing that I see my simself is now pregnant with an old mans baby. Im gonna be a single mother. 

She grabs the tombstone and heads over to the science center to bring Simis back to life. 

Simis is back! Right after I took this picture he took off back home. 

He gets home and sees bonehilda and runs out the house. 

I check back on Staci and she has made a grim reaper snowman. 

Welp, this update got longer then I wanted. I could of swore she was going to die but that didn't happen. Maybe next time eh?






No comments:

Post a Comment