Friday, October 20, 2017

Update 24

I added showtime back into my game so that should be interesting. 

This is an interesting picture. 

The party starts and all the guest show up. Look at Red being cute <3

Staci pops into her maturity wear and I didn't know I had this? This is gorgeous!

HELL NO!


Really girls.. What is going on. 

LOL what the heck are you wearing?

Basil and his wife <3

Staci doesn't care about this party and paints..

My simself apparently doesn't care either and plays some music off to the side. 

Really guys? There is a party going on!

YASS

Red you are just mad because Jovan wouldn't entertain you.. 

Jovan does end up calling Red and chit chatting with her for a bit. Staci better keep an eye on them. 


I am surprised about this because he couldn't be bothered to talk to the guest. 

So my game went wonky and a lot of weird stuff happened. My game wouldn't load up the other packs so when I finally got it to load up with all my packs, Staci lost her job and some of her university skills she is also human now but she still graduated from college.. It's just weird. 

Staci goes off to play some chess..

Jovan gets an opportunity and I accept it of course. 

Just then Staci goes into labor. Yicks..

She gives birth to a really cute little boy Name Pasta. 
Light Sleeper/Brave


Jovan wakes up right after Staci gives birth and checks on his son. 

Basil is now an adult and I am sad. 

Jovan goes to the store to learn how to make cookies..

Staci finally gets up and eats some really old candy from her college days..

Jovan gets home and starts making those cookies and finishes him just in time for work. I hope he actually goes. 

Poor little Pasta is being ignored because his father is at work and his mother is painting. Look at how bright that red is... 


Red gets a cat and I try to catch her with the kitty but she goes into her house before I could.. I always forget that she lives right next door to us. 

Basils' wife, Jamie, had the baby and where do I find Basil? At the gym of course! 

Jamie does not look pleased but at least the baby came out with green skin so that is a plus!


Back to the main house, Staci finally tends to her son and gets all his needs in order. 

Jovan gets a promotion which is grand because he grows up today. 

Pasta has his birthday!

LIES

He is so adorable!

Staci is very happy that she can now eat human food and honestly so am I. Now everytime I click on the hunger moodlet she makes something she can eat. 

The shower is still broken and Jovans' hygiene is in the red. Thankfully he rolled a wish fix the shower.



After he is done brushing his teeth he starts on that shower. 

and improves his handiness in the process. 

Staci gets back to potty training and teaching Pasta to talk. He gets talking down but needs one more go at the potty.


Staci get interrupted by her husband because he wants some woohoo before he dies. 

Right after woohoo he ages up. 


Oh my gosh. I love the shirt but bless ya heart!








No comments:

Post a Comment