Sunday, October 15, 2017

Update 21

Staci is killing it with the guitar. Yall we might actually complete her ltw.

Oooh, Hotties alert!

She is now a full fledged vampie.

I thought he DIED! BRO

Wake up! Class is important!

Staci got to level 2 in social networking skill and all hell broke lose. Now this is the only wishes she rolls for. 


Her blog name is Fu*k It. I'm having fun!


Lv. 4. Woot.

Staci makes a new friend.... she has so freaking many!


Staci rants about work but she barely has gone because shes been in college forever!

Staci sends a secret admire text to her handsome friend. SMH

Staci gets kicked out of building behind her and plays some guitar!

Staci gets her first fan <3

Boo-YEA

TWO FANS

She is seriously the best!

Oh my gosh they are taking pictures of her! I don't know if it's the blog or the playing. 

Staci: Make sure I'm picture perfect okay?

Fan 1: Oh my gosh I hope she knows I love her!
Fan 2: She's great but good goodness SHOWER!

.. okay I guess?

Thank you Oscar!

Staci: Should I learn a new skill?
Orb: Absolutely!

These back to back classes are killing her!

But it's winter bro?

Piss off! She lost her almost lover last time. She was obviously not okay.



Staci was stressed so she woohoo'd with this random lady. You are engaged!

TO ME MARRIED.

Don't look so proud of yourself chick, it was stressed sex. 

Okay, I forgive you because we share the same star sign.

Staci, for the love of sim god, that is not gonna help you!

I mean if you had a grill yeah!

Staci: Let me EAT!

Girlll, that is not gonna help you. You stank!

Go Go GO!

Staci: You think she's better then me?
Nah, shes only level 3. You good.




No comments:

Post a Comment