Friday, October 6, 2017

Update 4

Staci plays in the leafs right after bonehilda just finished raking them all. She had been out their for almost a full day. So ungrateful.

I have no idea how she is level 3 and always getting raises, she is NEVER on time. 

Proud to say her artwork is still there.

Staci leaves work, the most hopping place in town, to find a lady giving birth.  

Staci then spots her boo and decides to scare him. She literally never rolls any wishes for him. LOL.

Staci has her birthday and is now a 'mature' adult. Though she has always been mature because she literally does nothing. LOL.

Bonehilda is back out here again, raking leaves, and what does Staci do? Rek.

She then goes and plays some guitar to cure some boredom.

Sure, lets do it. She is still trying to fulfill a wish for grapes that she got like her first or second day and they still haven't come in yet. So She will probably DIE before she finishes this. 

But she does get her gardening skill to level 3 and that makes me happy for her. 

I then see Basil (the dreamiest sim) and my simself are messing around. YESHHH

Staci starts cleaning her own house but then the carpool arrives and she drops everything. GR. 

Hold on a damn minute. Basil you two timing... 

I follow Staci to work and whom should I see? This hoe. *Fight*

I'm not even kidding anymore... How?

Staci tags her place of business once more. She really is a rebel. 

Basil strikes again. I have Red in this game and I have yet to see anything from her. I'm worried. 

I don't know if these two are together or not but it was super cute. 

Everyone is really annoyed at Staci for tagging everything but oh wells. 

On her way to tag another spot she gets caught by the police. 

'Come on man, I'm just tryna make 50 bucks!"
"Quiet ghost."

Yeah, Potential to cheat. Girl you betta run while you still can. 

Staci decides to tag her own house instead since 1000 dollars aint no joke. 



Basil got trapped! Julie you gotta come get him. He is going wild. LOL.

Staci is no spring chicken and she finally rolls a wish to meet someone new. Her neighbor happens to be an old man though so no dice.

He is diggin' her but that all goes to shit when she finds out they have conflicting traits. 


No comments:

Post a Comment