Monday, October 30, 2017

Update 32

The last door! So close!

As I click on the house that Staci has to live in for the last time, A challenge pops up and I accept it like a jackass. In a wishacy this is the worst challenge. 

Really Staci, how many times have we done this? No you cannot join the music career. 

With her disappointment she goes for street art instead. 

She then immediately jumps into painting which is what is required of this door. 

A neighbor comes by to fix all the broken things and I am so grateful!


You know what is also new to me. A welcome wagon. Staci doesn't open the door but then again she never does. 

I also notice fish? Why are there fish!

Staci joins the painter career because she is basic. 

Then we go off to the art gallery. She is really excited about it too. 

This door wouldn't be right if Staci didn't get hit on everywhere she goes. 

Staci also heart farts with a genie and so she flirts/chats him up as well. 

They then go play tag which means genie man has to be childish. 

LOL, someone creeps Staci out, I think it was the fairy, that I didn't get a picture of. 

After her very exciting night, Staci comes home and eat some food on her tub. Why? IDK dude. 

Don't start this shit Staci! Sleep, not nap. 

She finally gets to work on cleaning up her house a bit and I couldn't be prouder. It's only been a few days no biggie. 

Staci finally got her guitar and plays on it getting the skill to level 3 before she was to tired to do it anymore. 

Staci gets an opportunity to do some street art and since she was at the fair she does it there. 

Oh my gosh! This is the fairy that creeped her out. 

Staci starts talking to him in hopes that first impressions weren't true. 

Okay maybe not. 

I get a pop up letting me know that we got rob AGAIN. Damnit.

The couch.. Really. 

Staci gets dragged into a hotdog eating contest. You best to win Staci. 

Woot Woot! Winner winner chicken dinner.

Back home and back to the grind Staci paints some more pretty pictures. 

Staci wishes to acquire an elixer so she works her butt off to get an alchemy station.  

Back to painting and not a single wish more of alchemy.

This fish is still alive and she has NEVER feed it. Marvelous 

Have I told y'all how much I love easy opportunities?

I think this was the first home cooked meal, every other meal has been a quick meal. 

Staci wanted to meet some new people so she heads next door to do so. 


I don't remember why she came here but her face is so cute!


To the bookstore to buy a recipe. Fish and Chips I believe it is. 

Stacis first wish ever was to come to the graveyard during the full moon so here we are 10 days later (thats what I have the full moon cycle on.) visiting the graveyard. 

Back to the fair she goes. I swear this has been here forever. 

Staci gets her face painted, plumbob I think.


She just overall has a great time <3

It was at this moment that I realized this is a bad omen. 

So we switched to sculpting lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment