Saturday, October 14, 2017

Update 16

Staci starts doing the school cheer with a fellow jock.

Her cheer was so good that he thought she was hot. (They are already friends and he never was interested in her before)

It was at this point that she wants to be good friends with him.

Maybe she has a different definition of 'good friends' because she went in for a kiss and got rejected. 

Staci tells him her plan to get married but he doesn't seem that interested. 

At least she got to level 6 in her charisma skill from it.

I guess she was sore at him for rejecting her so she tells him to divide by 0.

It was to much for his little jock brain and he caught on fire! (I didn't know this was a thing)

Are you gonna help him Staci?
S - Eh nah, I'll let him figure it out.

Staci! Help him. 
S - Oh look at the time, I have class. 
You're evil.
(I literally could not stop laughing.)

Big nose! Help him.

Not a single person helped him. He burned to death!

Oh now you get up!

I mean congrats and all but like.. your RI DIED Staci.

Rebel girl looks mad that she was woken up because of him dying. Sorry for inconveniencing you

Staci..
S - Leave me alone Chey. It's been a long day.

We gotta talk about this...
S - Okay maybe I feel bad but he should of never rejected me. 
*Gasp*

Oh great, now she is heart broken. You guys were together for 5 minutes before you set him a flame.

S - When does this class end so I can mourn my dead lover. 
Again I ask, are you even lovers if you've never woohoo'd 


Staci has had a long day and all she wants is to chill out but noooo, now she is being used for spells. I don't even know what he did. None of her moods went up, she isn't cursed, she is lucky, not a toad and not freezeing or on fire soo I don't know what he did. 

Staci wanted to learn party girls traits so we invite her over and she flirty greets her. LOL that turns their outing into a date. 


Geez, super helpful.

Staci goes in for a rebound kiss and gets rejected. NO party girl, she kills those that reject her. Also, I've never seen that before.. A rebound kiss. It sounds hilarious.

Flee! Run for your life.. LIterally. 

This broke my heart. If this was a legacy sweetheart I would do you right. 

Immediately after she texts Shannon. 

You better not die. So help me sim god.

Rebel Girl - Oh come on! I'm so freaking hungry.
Call it karma for letting that poor boy burn while you slept.

In comes the witch to put out the fire.. Where the hell were you earlier!

This is not the time!

URGUSBOGNOIS. FINE

Staci goes out on a date with the guy she challenged at chess but all she can think about is her dead lover. LOL

Then she rolls this want. Go on a date with SHannon. You've got to be kidding me. You are still mourning your ex lover. 

Then her date takes a picture of her crying and texts. What kind of shit is this? 



No comments:

Post a Comment