Sunday, October 8, 2017

Update 6

They are still only bestfriends, I don't know how. I've never had sex with my bestfriend...

Someone wanted to come over and they did but they never knocked on the door so they stood outside for a while before going home. 

Then I see this pop up on her moods panel and I'm confused. 

Then the house phone rings, which only means one thing. 

Simis died. Poor baby.  She was a faithful mistress till the end. 

Bonehilda is still playing with the dog instead of doing her job! You have one job!

Iqbal is getting pretty old and this tickled me because he is at her house right now. This is her 'bestfriend'.

But he stays around to help Staci celebrate her birthday like a good 'bestie'. Staci is now an elder and we are coming to the end of door 1. She has not completed her LTW but that is okay.

All Staci wanted to do was cry in her rocking chair in peace and she can't even do that. Poor girl. 

I send her to shower but instead she just washes her hands. She is obviously distraught because she is not thinking straight. 

Would the baby be illegal otherwise?

Haven't heard from Basil in a few days and it was nice to see him in the notifications again.

Though they already have a baby so I'm not understanding these messages. I decide to go check them out and see what they are up to. 


They appear to be doing find and I must have missed them getting married but it was cute to see Basil settling down. 

Then they started arguing and I realized Basil settled... 

Then here comes my Simself, being messy. 

Chey - Congrats on the marriage Basil. I never thought I would see the day, nor did I think it would be with someone so basic. 
Basil - Me either Chey. I should of married you. 
*In my dreams*

Basil Wife - Is this Ladybug. The girl you've been texting in your phone?
Chey - Awhh, you have me as ladybug in your phone! I can't believe you remember our first date B.
Basil - Of course I remember. It was the best day of my life. 
At this point I decide to leave because I don't wanna bare witness to murder. 

As I get back to Staci a pop up for Red comes in. FINALLY. I was getting worried. 

Where have you been Red?
Red - Oh y'know. Just around. I hear you've been busy though..
Eh, my simself has. Don't put that on me. 
Red - Hmm, Well if you say so. I've got to go but good talking to ya. 

I don't know if that is Reds' everyday wear or if she is pregnant. Either way I think this is her Beau. The pickings are slim in this town since the age span is on short and she is a fairy. Unless she were to date Basil, everyone she loves will die. Yicks, kinda grim. 

Iqbal! You two timing scam. 'bestie' my ass!

Basil and I chitchat some more and completely ignore his wife. My simself is sooo messy. 

One of these things is not like the other... Chey flirts with Basil right in front of his pregnant wife, though to be fair Basil and Chey look more and act more like husband and wife then him and his real wife do sooo...

Since Staci is now bestie less, she rolls a want to meet someone new. 

She meets Helen. They hit it off nice enough. We learn that Helen is friendly and a flirt so that makes it easy enough. 

Staci gets invited in the house and immediately starts crying over her dead lover.. Would they even be considered lovers though? They never woohoo'd.. Their relationship was so pure.

Helen, being so friendly, consoles Staci. 

Staci then tries to console herself with her music..

But is quickly stopped by Helen.
Helen- No no no, those sad songs won't help you!

Bella, tryna be a good friend, calls Staci to make sure she is okay.

Staci - I promise I'm okay... Yes yes I'm getting out the house.. What? Right now? I'm at a friends house. Okay, talk to you later Bells. 

Welp, this is wrapping up quickly. Probably the next update she will die and we will move on to door number two. See yall next time. Happy simming. 




No comments:

Post a Comment