Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Update 1

It was at this moment that I realized I already messed up. Grr. But oh well, I'm gonna keep going. 

Staci cries over the lost of money 

But quickly gets over it by getting a part time job at the book store. 


She then decides to go dumpster diving at two different dumpsters and doesn't get much. 


I'm a little sad about this find because she is broke and this isn't going to give her a lot of money.
It only gave her 22 dollars and that's a shame. 

Staci settles down with a book after her bath and bores me to hell and back. 

Then she does something I've never seen, she turns off all the lights to save money. LOL. I also realized another mistake... She wont ever age and I don't know why?

After Staci climbs into bed a robber comes by the house. WHYY

Because she has the brave trait, she wakes up and attacks him.

She, ofcourse, loses. 

Then it tells me he is evil. LOL. You don't say?

Staci pays her bills, 95 dollars gone. *Cries*

Staci wants to acquire an elixir but the store is closed so she takes advantage of the rocking chair. 

After about an hour no one shows up so I have her try to make one herself. Some sims are in the way so she can't get to it. 

They take one look at her and run away. RUDE. At least she gets to make herself an elixir. 

Staci gets up to level 2 trying to make her potion.

Staci sees someone she thinks is hot..

But he doesn't share her feelings. RUDE

Staci finally goes to work, 25 minutes late.

She still managed to get a promotion, how? The world may never know. 

I always feel like, somebodies watching me! 

Staci wanted to buy something on sale so she searched for coupons and found one for some food. YAY.

Then she ofcourse goes to dumpster dive.


Once again didn't get anything. :(

Staci was finally able to afford a guitar so she can start working on her ltw. 

She then goes to plant some grapes. 

Staci heads to work with her energy bar completely in the red. Help us sim gods. 

This woman looks fabulous!

We'll end the update with Staci falling asleep right behind the carpool. Poor darling. She has had it rough.















No comments:

Post a Comment