Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Update 34

Staci accepts this and gets to work on her painting. 


Bonehilda goes about cleaning everything, thank goodness. This house is so disgusting. 

I don't know about you but if it was snowing .. I wouldn't rake the leaves but more power to her. 

Thank goodness for this chair. She uses it all the time.

Off she goes to deliver the painting.

After that she goes to the grocery store to become a partner. It is so rare a sim wishes for this kind of stuff so I jumped on it. 


Staci has been really low key this door and I am kind of happy about it. 

We got another opportunity to do an ice sculpting of someone. Lilana is a really good friend of Stacis so we invite her over. 


I was interrupted by jesus walking on water. LOL.

And he brought Mary Magdalene. LOl. Okay enough of my horrid jokes.  

Back to the challenge. Staci finishes the sculpture and we set it outside because I just have this feeling that this woman is going to die before the end of the day. 

I interrupt this challenge again to tell you how much this scared me. I see the lady with red all over her face and I was like OHMYGOD what happen, then I realized she had pie on her face. WHew.  

"You're gonna die soon. You have 7 days."
"Cool lady, I've lived 3 lives already and I just wanna be left alone kay? thanks. "

These sims have no boundaries. Make yourself at home I guess. 

Staci rolls this wish so we get started on it. She hasn't touched the easel in a very long time. 



I told you. 

These are so creepy.

This is the vampire I told you all about last time. I found her again and got a picture. I just love her face, it isn't face one and is just .. gorgeous. 


We have new neighbors.

"I don't want kids, ever. Not this lifetime"



We never complete this because miss lady over here aged up. I can't believe it's almost over. 


No comments:

Post a Comment