Saturday, October 21, 2017

Update 25

Jovan gets his hot tub finally!

Jovan rereads the pregnancy book for the 3rd time!

An alien came to visit us YAY. No one bothered to greet her which made me sad. Maybe next lifetime eh?

Pasta plays peekaboo and I love him so much!

Staci are you pregnant?
Staci: Maybe

Jovan retires and earns 50 dollars a day! Thank goodness for Staci and her painting or else we would be seriously broke. 


Right after he retires he rolls a wish to get another job. URG

Staci starts a protest over her husband retiring. 

I love this blanket so much! Pasta put himself to sleep and Staci tucked him in.

Jovan gets the job he wants. *grumble*

Jovan didn't come home for a while so I zoom over to him to figure out what he is up to. 

He gets a phone call from my Simself and they chat for a bit. 

He still had the opportunity to deliver cookies so I just had him wait around until the store opened at 8. 

Now everyone wants to be interested in Jovan.

Jovan finally makes it back home and rolls this want.. LOL. I'm a sucker for drama so I lock it in. 

Staci gets an opportunity herself and I accept it. 

They are so cute together.

They still love each other so much. <3

Staci is still trying to complete the paint something worth 1500 wish, but she is starting to go stir crazy so I send her to Hanks party.

No one greets her so we ditch the party and head over to the cemetery.


Staci has an opportunity to complete and goes with a Goth. 



She heads over to the science center and completes it and another ghost joins the family 



Cornelia heads straight to her new house and immediately plays with Pasta. 

Staci stays back to play on her computer in the garden. She is so over this life, just like me.. LOL

Cornelia catches up on her shows that she missed while she was dead. 

Jovan starts teaching Pasta how to walk. 

My simself moved to a new house.. She is living a good life. 



Cornelia went to the spa and didn't come back home so I check on her and she is arguing w/ a child.

Jovan invites my simself over 

They skinny dip together

But Jovan soon leaves to a party he was invited to by Red. 

Staci finally sells a painting for a whole lot of money. 

Pasta has his birthday <3


He is so handsome!


Jovan is still at that party but he is just reading a book. I find it funny that Jovan matches the house. HAHA.








No comments:

Post a Comment