Sunday, October 8, 2017

Update 5

Really Basil? With how many girls you were with I'm surprised she is the only one. 

Staci calls for a party at her house and gets her social networking up to level 3. She has a lot of skills for someone that is on a short lifespan.


Staci gets invited to a party while she is planning her party. I accepted it but never expected her to go. 

Her party is so far going well but 

everyone keeps calling her. I want to know when she got so popular?

Success!

Two party goers refused to leave and stayed around for a long time. Unsurprisingly it was her boo and his wife, whom she is friends with. 

Staci - Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed my house.. Huh? No, you can't leave with me. 

As the night wears on she gets a trick or treater. He was so cute!

Staci plays a little music for the treaters but they didn't care and shortly left after she started playing. 

They Are Still

HERE! Though, Simis wife is very beautiful. 

*Eye roll* Do you have anything in common with anyone?
Staci- Her husband. 
Touche

J - What is it like to die?
S - I don't know, I woke up like this.
J - Beyonce?
S - Naturally.

Seriously! When did you get so popular?

S - My house was dirty? Well don't come back! Goodbye to you to.

S - *grumble* Call my house dirty. I'll show you!


This is like the 5th party invite. 

Staci gets to work on her garden that is doing really well. Still has not gotten any grapes or tomatoes. 

Staci makes her stove fireproof

and gets to level 7 in handiness. 

She gets that text to come to the party for her neighbor she met earlier. 

She heads over and runs into my simself. <3

Staci plays the guitar at the party and gets to level 7 in that skill as well. 


Stacis' boo is getting really old and will be dying soon. How sad. 

Bonehilda brushes her teeth and is so freaking cute while doing it. 

In the process of her brushing her teeth she breaks the sink and cusses the sink out while fixing it. 

Basil has his baby and I tried to get a picture but I couldn't.

What are you looking at Staci?

S - This cute little thing... 
Oh, okay. I guess. 

This puppy just walked up to Staci and greeted her and I thought it was so cute!

But ultimately it was bonehilda that bonded with the pup. Staci on the other hand is building an igloo. 

Staci rolled a wish to woohoo in the igloo but she decided to woohoo in bed first. 

I forget his name, but he walks out the bedroom so happy and with a spring in his step. 

They do finally woohoo in the igloo and Staci gets a YUGE boost in happiness. 

Look at this stud!

Staci - It's cold out there huh?
Yeah but you helped keep me warm.
S - Oh, you cheeky old man.

*Gags* On that note I will leave this here. See yall next time. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment