Monday, October 16, 2017

Update 22

You ever have the feeling that you missed a number on your updates and you freak out about it every time? No? Just me? Okay.

Staci: You're my maker you are suppose to be nice to me!

She is flying through this skill.  If you put this much work into your LTW you would be done. Did ya think about that?
Staci: Silence

You've been a vampie pretty much this whole life but you have the highest cooking skill in this dorm room. Like how?

Bro we were doing it!
Staci: I just wasted 12 dollars for NOTHING?

What possible reason do you have to learn a new recipe?
Staci: uhm.. for my kids?
Fair enough.

How long does it take to make some hotdogs?
Staci: Shut up! This is all your fault!

She literally did Rebel-like things yesterday!

You JUST got out the shower dude.. Why didn't you pee in their?

She is seriously so pretty!

Hehe, his face was just funny. 

Birdies! 

Staci: Will I ever find true love?
Orb: Ha


Staci gets to work on trying to get her grade up higher!


What the heck are you kids even learning at this school?

We're gonna skip this one. We have important studying to do. 




Staci passed her exams like a boss. <3

One more level and she completes that skill and a huge wish. 

What part of engaged do you not understand?

Ha, karma. 

Staci: hA, kArMa.
shut up!

Staci wants to have level 10 social networking skill and her and her handsome friend dropped out of friend zone so now she is tryna get it back. 


I accepted it and totally forgot that she is engaged. SMh.


The date was pretty boring and we realized it was going no where.

SUCCESS!

Not to bad. 

Thanks dude.

Staci wanted a grad party but she couldn't get in the door because of the volume of people that showed up lol. 

same.

Oh, there was another fire. 

Doesn't she look so pretty. 

Staci made the deans list and I can't be happier that college is DONE. Never again. Not in this lifetime or your next one. 

Staci makes it home and immediately hops on the chess table.

Then she shows up at a party and everyones reaction to the doorbell cracks me up. And look! My simself. 

I hate this dare but I tried it but it didn't go well. 


What are you doing? Get down before you fall! You are pregnant woman. 

This is the funniest thing I have ever seen lol!

Soon after this Staci got kicked out. 

Red.. What are you doing?

Staci gets to level 8 in her painting skill and wishes to join the painter career. 






No comments:

Post a Comment