Sunday, October 8, 2017

Update 10

We are going into door 2 now. YAY. I changed Staci into a human because she wasn't aging as a ghost and that was annoying. Her eyes are blue btw.  This door she will be a doctor and I hope she is a tad more interesting then she was for door 1.
Some notes I should add. It really bothered me that I messed up and she didn't have traits she was suppose to have so I changed them. She is no longer frugal she now is a Genius. Hopefully I won't have anymore mess ups but I had to confess my sins. 

Staci - Shut up. Lets get this over with already!
*Rude*

Staci heads to the hospital in hopes of getting a job even though she wants a job in politics. 


She wanted to learn the charisma skill so I had her introduce herself to Hank. He immeditately thought about marriage which is cute or whatever. 


I had to double check she wasn't my simself turned white because she started talking about space/science. 

Staci goes home to practice her charisma a bit and gets to level 2. 


Logic is the next skill Staci works on. 

Basil starts early but I love him all the say. 

Staci gets on with the skilling, street art.

Now that she has some skills, and also money, cause I sold a bunch of stuff, we fulfill the want for her to go to college. 

She gets high marks in Fine arts but goes to college for Communication, because I forgot to change it. LOL.


Staci makes it to college just find and starts chit chatting with this man.

They don't agree on anything so they didn't talk very long. He is a nerd and Staci wants to be a rebel. 

She works on her rebel influence and all the nerds look like they are going to combust. 

Staci tries her luck with the rebel leader but strikes out their as well. 

She heads over to the meet and greet and picks up a frisbee. 

Ye Gangnam. Hehe. I love that name, anyway she invites us to her party. 

Hot guy alert, hot guy alert!

They made it up to friends but nothing else happened. 

Staci is a hell of a lot better this time then door 1.

Staci gets the text to let her know the party is starting and I have never seen a face so excited before. 

I mean look at how she is running! LOL.

Wait a minute... Where the hell did you get the bike?

Within 5 seconds of getting to the party she gets a dare. I look around for someone she can piss off and I spot that ass hat nerd leader.

She greets him rudely and then they start bickering. 

Winning!

This is the face of pure gold. 

Staci gets her second dare and I figure, eh why not. 

She goes after Tiberious. I don't think I want to marry him in but hes nice enough for the time being. 

He looks so smitten. 

She completed this dare as well and soon after the party ended. Woot woot. 
I'll leave that with yall. Later gators. 






No comments:

Post a Comment