Thursday, October 12, 2017

Update 15

I don't know about that. 

This guy, the one that looks like a transplant from dragon valley, works at the hospital but he never goes into work. He just stands outside for hours at a time.  

Le Sigh

YEAH


I thought these two were brothers but they are actually lovers. Alrighty then. 

2 opportunities in a day. YAY

Everyone is literally freaking out and she is just like whatevas

Staci gets another promotion then heads home for some more painting. 


Staci has to go back to work and after work she decides to steal some blood. LOL.



When Hank stopped by I thought oh boy this is it. She is gonna get arrested but they just chit chat. I'm sure she told him she was going back to college. 

We are gonna do 12 credits this time because she has a wish to have 16.

Staci makes it and plays some chess in the sun. YOU ARE A VAMPIRE NOW!
S - I KNOW. I've got this. 

YES. Break up!

Stacis bestie I think is done with school so the new party thrower is this super edgy woman. 

Ms. Edgy actually has a keg stand so Staci takes the challenge. 

Chug Chug Chug! Ahh, good times. 

She wasnt able to complete this no matter how hard I tried but thats okay. 




Staci comes across her maker and fan girls a bit. 

Mr. Handsome is a witch? How did I miss this. 

You are a totally different person when you are at school. 

She finally takes out her dragon to play with.

Staci! Get out of their house. 
S - But they have so many books!

They finally kick her out and she was a little upset about it. 
S - Well yeah I'm upset. I've never been forced to leave the house. 
Youre a vampire now babe, you gotta be invited. HHAHA. 

She stood outside the house for hours just playing on her phone and got to level 1 of social networking. 

She finally went back home and worked on her logic skill like a good doctor.

Staci doesn't get along with anyone. I don't know why. It seems to only be while she is at college. 

Staci - No I am not a vampire! And even if I was you keep it to yourself!

Staci lays low for a little bit by playing video games. 

S - HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU PEOPLE! I AM NOT A vampire. 
LOL at the old mans face. 

Old Man - I don't care what you are young lady, I know you are hot.
Staci Flattered - Oh my gosh thank you <3








No comments:

Post a Comment