Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Update 12

Staci orders pizza for her party

then eats pumpkin pie.. Same.

He showed. *heart eyes*

Staci wanted to play chess so she challenges this guy.

Naturally, he has the hots for her. 


I was worried but not so much now. 

She, OF COURSE, beats him. Because she is better duh. 

No hunnie, those are books. Are you sure you are a genius?
S - Piss off. 

After getting her logic book she strips down and makes a break for it. I think I might have broken her. 
S - FREEDOM. Wearing clothes is oppression! Don't let the man keep you down. 

She puts her clothes back on though because ghost. Makes sense I'm sure. 

Staci rolls back into the dorms like nothing happen and some of her party goers are leaving. 
S - Thanks for coming guys. Glad you enjoyed my party.
Party goers - *Snickers*

I've got an idea Ye.. Lets be bestfriends. 

Ye - Okay, as besties now I have to tell you.. You threw the LAMEST party so far. 
Ouch. Truth hurts. 

She's got beauty, she got grace, shes a lady. Woo woo woo shes a lady!

Nerds against Rebels. Fight.

Nerd Girl - She is quite the drama queen isn't she?
Nerd Boy - person person plus plus. 

Rebel Girl - Holy crap man, you broke the toilet!

S -Here comes miss smarty pants. *Eye roll*

Rebel Girl - I know, everytime I see her I gag.

Nerd Girl - Are they talking about me? Nope can't be me. My contour is so fabulous that they CAN NOT be talking about me. 

S - I can't believe I broke the toilet. I need to hit the gym.
Rebel Girl - I've got an idea.. We will blame the broken toilet on her. 
S - Oooh so mean girl-ess. Me likey.

Staci to herself - I have so many brilliant ideas. 
Rebel Girl - Wheres the stink coming from? Your pants or your shirt? You are such a nerd.
Jock Boy - Actually, I'm a jock not a nerd. Shows how smart you are. HA

Staci heads to class with all her 'ideas'

After class Staci does what she does best and argues with her enemy turned one night stand turned back into an enemy. 

Jock Guy - Don't listen to them sweetie, you contour is perfect. 
Staci - How do you even know what that is?

Nerd Girl - You are right as always love! I shouldn't listen to it especially when they look like rocks. 
Staci - Wait whaa?

T and Staci have been distance from one another lately and I think it has something to do with other people. When T pees on himself though, Staci is the only one not to comment on it. She instead blames the sink. 
With that I will end this update. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment